Friday, December 02, 2005

My Family: Introduction



After you read my “voice” about the World, my Indonesia and my dream - I’d like to introduce my family and me.

[Picture]
It was us, when my family joined me after my graduation celebration for my master degree. It was last year (2004) when my kids, Zaki at 9 year-old, Noval at 8 year-old and Oki at 3 year-old. My beatiful wife for more than 12 years now, Azar, also accompanied me in this ceremony. Those three heroes (for me) is our long term investment for the world and the day after, my first gift to them was their beautiful name, which I thought carefully to embed a lifetime pray from me for them. Our first kid is Mohammad Fairuz Zaki, with the meaning “the jewel which grows on sparkling” – he is on the fifth grade of elementary school. My second hero is Nawfal Mohammad Faruq, which means the wise who is the differentiator for the truth and the false. Now he is on the fourth grade of elementary school. My third boy is Syawqy Al Haq Mohammad, as my state of mind on the desire for the thruth. … it was “designed” to have Mohammad in their name, the position of Mohammad reflects their position in the family.

I live in small town 30 km south of Jakarta and about 45minutes driving to my office in Jakarta everyday. I have been working for multinational oil & gas company for more than fourteen years, but my dream is so simple (hard to achieve but achievable) to be a big man in my own small company, rather than a small man in other’s big company.

No comments: