Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Family: ... and the winner is

[Houston] December 3

last week we had a management meeting in my department to set the next year plan and make some team alignment. [friday & saturday and i leaved jakarta to houston on sunday] most managers also brought their family on the evening session, which was diner and bowling game. this hotel & resort, imperial hotel was located on karawaci town, 20km west of jakarta, are fully sport and resort.

i will not tell the story about the meeting - which definitely no one will interest except who joined the meeting, but my kids stories. after second rounds played bowling, that was the time to announce the winners. ... eventhough my score was down below but not on the bottom one.

noval's score was the highest for the kids with ... 135 points and zaki was awarded due to highest improvement from first to second rounds. both my kids participated on this game and they won the prizes. alhamdulillah and amazing ...




so where my another little hero, oki ... he fallen asleep after cried want to join the game. with his tiny 4year-hand, his tumb was too small for the bowling ball. after we celebrated and returned to the hotel, my little hero waked up and cried again after realizing he just missed the bowling game. he insisted to return back to the alley... fortunately, my other heroes cheered him up by giving their prizes to the little hero.

finally, he was delighted with the small folding chair of noval prize, first aid bag of zaki's prizw and some cartoon-towels. he just forgot about the bowling but the prizes. i was very delightful to see how all my heroes managed them selves to make us happy.

thank god, for giving me the best prizes... the true jewels are the hearts - the heart which full of empathy. my kids have this and we should maintain it to grow. the journey is still far to go, and i have seen the light --- really the shinning light of my kids' heart.

LORD, YOU and only YOU own our heart

No comments: