Saturday, December 17, 2005

Me: ... Jumat Praying in Conventry Mosque

I arrived in the mosque about half an hour before the pray would be started, the jamaah was still few.

I felt different environment as the jamaah from various country and ethnic.

They pray to the same Lord,
facing the same direction,
spelling the same pray and
moving in the same harmonic.

Most were silence and listening the preacher (khatib) which was the old man from Pakistani (I was guessing).

He reminded us that Muslim fellow can be in the hell fire (as stated in one suraah),
only if they are categorized as munafiqin, whom forget their praying, forget their zakah and shadaqah to the poor, xxxxxx and disbelieve to the day after. [I just forgot the third element]

And one thing that I will remind his statement was "Islam is discipline" and "Discipline is Islam" - he explained on how the muslim shall pray on the certain time, certain manner and with no exception as long as we life.

No comments: