Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Me: finally i can voip-talk with my family

houston - december 4

... last night, i can call my family for free using voip technology. i use either both skype or msn messenger. seems that msn messenger win on additional feature, but not the voice quality. i can keep talking while sending a wink, photos or even play my recorded voice to them.

it was really energized for me to hear the voice from my hero, oki (the other two had fallen asleep, after hard day at the school, i guess). heard him shouting or calling me was really something for me, specially during being "alienated" in this town. with msn messenger, i could keep talking while drawing him a car and a bike. he asked me, did the bike have support (like he had) or i changed the background with koi fishes swimming.

very interesting --- eventhough, it was only talking but not viewing. i guess i have to prepare for next trip next month to be well equipped with web cam in both end. i wonder to see their face after miss me so much.

hi, folks see me some fresh pictures during my last weekend:




No comments: