Friday, January 06, 2006

My Family: ... when I'm away

[sq lounge - singapore]

when i'm away
i'll miss them more
i'll be lonely for weeks
... i was staring the frozen pictures of them
... we were playing in my dreams
... we were talking in a distance call

but i'll keep in my heart
that i need them more than they need me


2004 - Independence Parade Show in Nirwana Estat


2003 - Cheerful faces of my heroes


2005 - Cheerful faces of my heroes


2003 - They were on playground at Ancol


2004 - Posed on the staircase of Monas


2002 - Welcome posing for new brother


2004 - Two years later


See other post related my kids:
my family: ... and winner is (2)
my family: selamat ulang tahun anakku (1)
me: finally i can voip talk with my family
my family: ... and winner is
my family: kids, sleeping but wonderfull

No comments: