Friday, January 27, 2006

Me: ... 21days gone and finally

[houston]
today is my 21days away from my love one. today was also my end of the long 6week course for my new assignment as central coach. after couple years as manager who has authority, moves as central coach is challenging role. ... for me it likes moving as a king become a priest, and this course has improved me as human part in soft skill (i hope so).

the 21days were gone, but i'll spend couple days in houston and leave to london in next saturday, stay several days in aberdeen. return back to jakarta two days after my birthday. long way to go ... at least there is progress toward back home.

bob and alen, as facilitators for the whole season have tremen- dously delivered the contents, experiences and sharing to us. the class was so so diversed, ravi of trinidad, richard of dutch, greg of london, wendy of alabama's girl, richard, jim and steve of american (from diversed city and experience also), also bob and alen of scottish. ... so diversed.

following was my page of class year book, with attached my class mate's comments:

  • "small in stature - huge in mind"
  • "i have never eaten so much ham
    or recieved so much google desktop spam
    i stand up and told i'm "one"
    i hope we will have some fun
    but now i'ts time to say goodbye to uncle sam"
  • "you don't speak to much, but when you do we all know that we should listen"
  • "calm, cool and collective" your approach to engage other is amazing. your techniques to draw individuals in and hold their attention is great. you have special talent in this"
  • "can you teach me power point 101? good luck in your new role"
  • "enjoyed working with muiz. always very engaged in during the course and managed to nearly always answer all questions in the weekly exams!?"
  • "we need a memory joggler"
  • "smile and the world smiles with you"
  • "our computer expert has arrived"
... and one of my comments was related to hotel, where the foods was always awful during lunch(for me) was:
  • "is this a holiday inn? it is?! oh why i taste it on the food. all cooks must be on holiday"
my other posting related my this six week trip and more:
Me: ied mubaraq alone in alien country
Me: i'm alone but not lonely
My Family: when i'm away
Me: ... super ginko giloba or brain implant
Me: my reading book [1]
Me: papa is coming to town
Me: ... finally, i'm going home
Me: Jumat Praying in Conventry Mosque
Me: holiday inn select and surrounding
Me: ... finally, i can voip talk with my family
My Family: ... kids, sleeping but wonderful

No comments: