Thursday, January 19, 2006

Me: ... I'm alone but not lonely

[houston] january 19
3:00am wake up too

thousands miles miles away from my loves one
i'm alone

week after week lives in an alien country
i wake up this morning and found a message
a message that like a hot soup for my soul of love
so hot that make me warm in freezing houston

that's from the love one

>
> i sit here alone feeling so empty and lonely
> i think of you often every minute of the day
>
> i miss you forever
>

i smile to see the message
i think of her more and more and swap my lonely feeling away
i think of someone out there thinks of me, loves me and does care for me
i miss her much more than before

i'm alone but not lonely
darling, i love you much more than you can think of

3:50am --- i start sleeping again

No comments: