Sunday, September 17, 2006

[My Family] Another milestone to the heavenly world

[Pier Lounge - Cathay Pacific, near Gate 65]
At 0700 HKT CX881 finally touched the ground, the Captain announced that the flight was 10minute ahead from the schedule. Who care anyway, as my next flight to Jakarta, CX777, will definetly flight at the same time. But in term of service, Cathay is one of the top notch. Stewards were always ready during the flight and kept always offering food and drinks despite of the time, as long as she saw me awake, watching movie or "working" with my notebook.

Stopped by or window shopping for minutes and attempted to ask the price of Samsonite carrier bag (as I usually use back pack Targus). The price was 168 USD or one thousand and ++ in HKD. My company may buy me any way, but I'll wait for another trip to find the better and the cheaper one... and it must be not purchasing in the airport.

Arrived at the Pier Lounge, the best in class - I guess, at least it is like day and night when you compared the Pier Lounge with LAX lounge. Went to shower and took my half an hour to refresh and did what I had to do... to pemper my skin, my hair, my body by my own. I grabbed a coke and a banana, as I thought the stewards had feed me enough last night. I called my beloved family and I met Oki ... he must have been waiting for my call and he already knew about the computer that I bought for my kids. When I said that this notebook not only for my 4year-kid Oki, but also for his brothers, he thought that I bought three similar notebook... thing that I usually did when I bought a gift from my trip. I clarified and he understood.

He explained with proudness that now he can read faster, while he learned English in his club and simple Arabic world in his Islamic afternoon school. I talked to my wife for a minute and started typing this blog, before I go to boarding to, my finally, the last flight to my heavenly world to see the angelic faces of my kids and my wife. It was exhausted, but the trip is worthwile, either in business aspect or personal, specially for this trip BP America pay all my expenses.

No comments: