Saturday, September 16, 2006

[ME] My Trip on the way home - 2

[LAX Terminal 3 – Cathay Pacific Lounge]
A bit delay due to late departure in Houston but still OK as my next boarding time is “damned” at 1:30am Saturday morning. I went to Aisle C – Cathay Pacific Business Class counter and went to “another damned” immigration office for “selected” people from around the globe. But LAX is always the best related to immigration matter, quick and no sweat.

When we were queuing to the TSA gate, someone shouted at loud and made everybody alert and worried. Some TSA staff secured and blocked all entrance and exit gate. Later, it was unclear what had happened and there was no notification at all for this inconvenience. I put my shoes off, pulled out two notebooks from my back pack for x-ray check. Everything was clear and I went to VIP floor at 5 … expect from unexpected, as usual lounge outside Asia is worse, either from food, connectivity, infrastructure, service … you name it. Again this lounge very crowd with limited chairs (less than 50 chairs), some were standing and may be a lot better than lounge in Gambir.

My flight, CX881 will depart at 01:55am Saturday morning transit in Hong Kong and continue with CX777 with departure time at 9:20am Monday morning. I will then meet all my love ones at home the next couple hours, Insya Allah.

No comments: