Saturday, September 16, 2006

[ME] My Trip on the way home - 1

[IAH C43 Gate] This is my final day of the several days – exhausted – business trip to Houston (again). Yes it is really exhausted; I arrived in Houston last Monday at 2am in the damn morning and I had to attend at 7am at Westlake, BP HQ!!!

The flight and immigration was “normally” right, specially I arrived a day before 9/11 anniversary, but the arrangement of the flight was worse by Bayu Buana after my SQ flight was cancelled and later I got new route using Cathay (even though the service was about the same).

I stayed at Marriot Sugar Land, Houston, TX – about 45minutes driving at midnight from International Airport IAH. Sugar land is new district on SW of Houston downtown, “CNN was nominated as one of the most growing community in USA”, integrated between business, community and close with several highways I-59 South, SH-6 and SH-99 to make this town square easy to reach.

This is the regional meeting among Central Coaches from North America Gas (NAG), Alaska and Indonesia. It was held from Tuesday to Thursday. A very interesting and beneficial for implementation in each assets for take away when we returned back to the asset. I presented twice for this time, related to the implementation in Indonesia and the technology. May be, within next quarter or early next year, we will meet again.

Other “amazing” things, four times I ordered lunch or dinner and always got the very big big Texas size food, from rib eye steak up to sandwich or just chicken teriyaki. This time I bought no toys, but notebook Compaq Presario, the leading one as using AMD Turion 64bit, DVD Writer, 80GB hard disk with 512MB RAM… this will be use for my kids. I bought two handbags for my wives … oops, my wife and several bottles from Bath & Body Works product. While for me … to see my kids is enough.

Oki … show me you’re the cup of 2nd Winner from last Al Azhar Family Day and give your dad big hug. Noval and Zaki, thanks for your high score during last week, you did it and now you can do it again… Winner is only about mindset as you are all has potential and has 1000% support from your dad.

My beautiful wife, Azar, I want to see you ruby hair.

6:35pm, now … I think I have to prepare to boarding. See you in Jakarta then, Insya Allah.

No comments: