Friday, December 01, 2006

[My Family] ... The Thirteen Year At Last

[Nirwana]
Last month, our family celebrated the thirteen year of our wedding anniversary.
As usual, I was aware and will always be the day we married. Again, as usual, I am not romantic guy to celebrate this event. As this will remind me on how old I am and also how old my beatiful wife is.

That morning, I kissed her before leaving home for work... without said anything. On the way back, I got an sms from my sister-in-law: a congratulation and a pray for us.

I was leaving the office about 5pm and arrived at home about maghrib. I saw my kids run to me and said that that day was our anniversary, a day when their parent married. All three were kissed my hand and kissed me - a normal ritual for me when I arrived from work. It must be something had been prepared inside...

We kissed and congratulated for our achievement, navigated this small boat through all sad and happiness, love and hatred ... finally we could and we will keep the boat move toward the end of the day. InsyaAllah...

Inside, yes - there was a small preparation to make small party. We prayed jamaah first and held a small pray. All my kids were busy, brought plates there, moved chair here and put the candles in the cake. While I prepared several shots to freeze this memory digitally.

A picture of happy family ... at least it was for ours.

No comments: