Friday, December 01, 2006

[Zaki & Noval] Another phase of their life

[Pondok Indah Hospital]
Friday, November 10 4pm

It was another flexy day for me, means I donot need to go to the office - every another Friday, I can take a flexy day. That day, we had prepared and contacted Dr. Roni, a surgery of RSPI, to conduct circumcision for Zaki (11) and Noval (10). Both were very keen and eager to do this as most of their friends have done this ceremony.

Zaki & Oki, prior surgery

Zaki, the Doctor and a Nurse

"Played" a foot ball game while in the surgery


Zaki wore short after surgery


We arrived in the hospital and went to praying room, musholla, to conduct afternoon praying, shalat ashar, and pray before we did this small surgery. Zaki was underwent the surgery first. He cried when the doctor started injecting the third shot around his and I was beside him to hug to make him warm and secure. After this, I handed over him an N-Gage to let him play the game while the doctor and nurse were doing their job.





The same procession was also held to Noval. The same cry, the same happiness afterward.

It was the time when we were ready to leave the hospital. I found Noval started crying in agony. I kept driving back to home, while kept talking to encourage him and let him cried while kept praying. For this night, I slept with Zaki and watched him if he needed any thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bang ....itu sunatnya masih yang manual kan? Maksudku nggak pake laser? Taktik bagus tuh....ngasih anak game saat disunat :-)

Lam kenal, ya. Wassalaam