Monday, March 05, 2007

[tech] writing weblog offline and more

[nirwana]

I always admire with Google and any freeware champion to beat Microsoft. They work very hard with the idea just like a regular TV station, every one watches TV for free but they will be paid by ad, while Microsoft is just like pay-per-view TV. Both should be able to live and every one can choose which one is suitable for them.



Back to Google or Mozilla for example, I use both products in frequent, from blogger.com to publish my idea or Mozilla Firefox to browse. Lately, I empower this powerful browser (compare to Internet Explorer) with so huge libraries of adds on, one of it is "Performancing" which enable me to write down an entry of my blog offline.



Just as good as writing online, but now I can write my opinion any time eventhough there is no connection to internet.



Back again to Google, with its breakthrough to be able to work "like" office document and spreadsheet with only internet connection, work one file with other counter part across the globe, real time and free --- is really the breakthrough.

No comments: