Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Me: bicycle I want to ride my bike


[Gunung Pancar]
This is the second trip for me to reach Gunung Pancar, Sentul - Bogor using bicycle. The first time was last year when i and my friends (about ten bikers) rided the bikes from Kedung Halang, Bogor to Gunung Pancar through "underpass" Jagorawi and Sentul.

The last time, last two weeks, I rided my Scott alone from my home at Nirwana (adjacent to Pemda Bogor) to Gunung Pancar through Sentul Circuit, Kampung Madang up to the valley of Gunung Pancar. Due to alone, i derouted from top of Gunung Pancar to offroad through rivers and paddy field - later returned back through Sentul Highland to Sentul Circuit and back at home.


It took 5 hours riding with two hours rest due to need supermie (at warung near Mosque in Sentul) and heavy rain.

No comments: