Thursday, November 02, 2006

[Oki] Al Azhar Family Day

[Bogor Botanical Garden]
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Al Azhar Kindergarten conducted annual family day at Bogor Botanical Garden. It was very fortunate for me that I re-scheduled my trip to USA from this Friday to next Sunday, so I had a chance to accompany my family attending this event.

We, my family and my mother in law, was attending this event and my family attempted to join all games, except me as I preferred behind the camera.

Zaki, Noval and Oki joinned various game, from transferring beans from plate to plate with chopstick, walk in a pair with wood sandal and drawing contest. Oki and family were posing after they completed the drawing. He won 2nd winner cup for this drawing competition.

powered by performancing firefox














No comments: