Thursday, November 09, 2006

[My Family] Lebaran At Last

[Syawal 1427H]
Our family, finally, celebrated Lebaran or Ied Festival on different day. We, five brothers and sister were gathered on Sunday to celebrate Ied Festival at our parent home, eventhough my old est brother and sister celebrated the Festival on next Tuesday. They were fasting when we enjoyed all foods and beverages on that day.

We planned to go somewhere close to Jakarta but had different "feature" or games. I offered to go to desa gumati, a resort close to Bukit Sentul with a lot of feature and fun for kids. My family had to visit three days in a row, first to reserve and book the restaurant, the party with all my brothers and sister and the next day with my family and my parents in law.

All were enjoyed with foods, and various games, atv driving, flying fox riding and air soft war simulation. Pictures with all happy faces are below... Check it out.













No comments: