Thursday, May 18, 2006

[me]: my first 56km in three hours cycling


saturday morning, 20th of may the national awakening day and also the personnal awakening cycling day for me. carried 1.5 liter-camelpack behind with some bar of chocolates, i started my day to ride the bike from my home to arkadia ... at least, it is 33km drive from my home through toll road for 45minute-driving.

so, it must be around that... 50 to 60km cycling.

the next, 1 hour and 15 minutes i arrived at arkadia, with no sweat. i directly returned back to cibinong and stopped for couple of times due to ... thirsty, tired ...

picture above is only to give you innersight if wombat can ride the bike, you must be better than that, and if i can make my first 56km, you can be better than me... for sure.

cheers

No comments: