Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Family: a happy day at last

[nirwana]

i arrived at cengkareng from london via singapore on february 6, at 9:45pm after more than 31days around the world (at least seven city from four countries). after waiting for baggage claim and taxi, i was arrived at 11:30pm after driven for an hour by silver bird.

first happines when i met my wife that had been waiting for me for this day, while all kids were in their dream. i kissed one by one as i missed them much more than i could say. i gave a deep hug to my 4year kid and his eyes was pop up by surprise, instead of crying, he returned my hug and kisses with smile. he got up and said hello to me.

... thing that surprised me, he walked to his play room and brought me a happy birthday gift for me and said that the gift was for me. i kissed him with happiness... how did my kid, 4years on age but shown love to his daddy beyond his age, shown true love ... greater than the love that i have given to him. pure and simple love from my kids. later we went upstair to my room and we slept soundly with love in our heart.

because, i couldn't sleep as my biological time still shown evening instead of midnight, i ran down and started opening my bag. i put gifts that they must be waiting for "years" and i stored all the gifts close to their bed. after tired working alone, i went sleep ... and i hoped to have a dream of a happy family like i had.

No comments: