Sunday, September 17, 2006

[WORLD] Paranoid Country - Going to USA in 2008

[CX881 Upper deck at 87K Seat]
It is about 4hour-flying from Los Angeles when I wake up for a midnight pee

Find a movie to watch while I am awake … The Sentinel - a Michael Douglas's film

A film is about secret agents surrounding the US President and intricate on killing him

While watching the movie, I open up my notebook and write this

I just imagine if Condi or Bush watch this movie as well and their paranoid brain think faster

I think in their mind there is two different hubs and also different processor to analyze the fact

… one processor us AMD Athlon 64bit for paranoid mind and the other just use old abacus to think realistic fact

Airport security is developing further beyond every one's think of

… first, nail cutter, small scissors or any sharp object are forbidden to be carried, even, by toddler

… second, shoe shall be removed for x ray as the enemy revolutionize their tool to threat people

… third, if you are unlucky, TSA guy will search and swipe all your belonging in case there is nitro deposit in there

… fourth, now a glass of water, chopstick or any gel forms are banned due to
           the enemy revolutionize further that a bomb can be made from a liquid

What the case when their enemy can revolutionize further that a bomb can be made into a shirt, a tie, an under short

We may go to full body x-ray every boarding to the flight --- what paranoid ridiculous (See in next 2008 boarding)

And after watching this movie, Bush may start think to x-ray all their secret agents

… ridiculous paranoid with stupid solution, at least that what I thought



No comments: